Vegfest 2016 – A Healthy Vegetarian Food Festival
April 9 and 10, 2016 10 am – 6 pm
Seattle Center’s Exhibition Hall
Mercer St & 3rd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Adults – $9, Kids 12 and under – Free
Tickets available at the door
(cash or checks only for admission)
At our annual healthy vegetarian food festival you can:
- Taste free food samples, over 500 different kinds to try;
- See cooking demonstrations by chefs from all over the country;
- Hear the latest information on nutrition from our medical doctors;
- Receive free health checks, and even artery scans. Limited availability – first come first served.
- Join Vegetarians of Washington at Vegfest to receive a free deluxe tote bag filled with free food and coupons.
- Choose from a huge selection of books…
- Buy our latest book, In Pursuit of Great Food: A Plan-Based Shopping Guide; plus our other books, Say No to Meat! The 411 on Ditching Meat and Going Veg; and our cookbooks, The Veg-Feasting Cookbook, and The Vegetarian Solution – your answer to cancer, heart disease, global warming and more. Current and renewing members are able to buy these books at an extra special discount at any Vegetarians of Washington event. Visit our membership table at Vegfest to learn more.
Many people recognize the health and other benefits of vegetarian food choices, but they are not sure what to eat, what to buy and how to cook it. This festival provides all the support that people need, and it’s fun too. With free health screenings, books and lots of food, there’s something for everyone. There’s even a special kids section where kids can learn about healthy food while having fun, with clowns, face painting and more.
It takes over 1,000 volunteers to staff the festival. Check out our volunteer page to learn more about volunteering at Vegfest.
Sponsors and Supporters
This event would not be possible without the support of many sponsors. See our sponsors page for more information.
Please contact us using the sponsor form.