Join or Renew Today!
We invite you to discover the advantages and experience the pleasures of a vegetarian diet, by joining Vegetarians of Washington, or renewing your membership today…
Join Vegetarians of Washington
We invite you to discover the advantages and experience the pleasures of a vegetarian diet, by joining Vegetarians of Washington. We encourage you to proceed at your own pace and do the best you can. You don’t have to be a vegetarian to join.
Benefits of joining Vegetarians of Washington:
- For the monthly dining event at the Upper Crust, where we enjoy a wide variety of delicious, catered, gourmet food at a special price!
- To receive a free subscription to the new Vegetarian Today magazine. This magazine is packed with many delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes, with full color photos of each.
- To receive our e-newsletter, The Vegetarian Page, including informative articles, upcoming events, news and recipes.
- For Free nutrition and cooking classes.
- For over 80 discounts on local shopping and services.
- To participate in vegetarian community celebrations and gatherings.
- To make Vegfest a fun event for the entire Puget Sound community.
- To be part of a fast-growing community that is a supportive and friendly environment for people interested in vegetarian food!
Join or Renew Now
Please complete the form below, and click Submit. Then select an online payment method, or send a check in the mail. For gift memberships, please provide the recipient’s name here (and other contact details if you know them). Put your name and contact information in the comment area.
When you click on a Buy Now button, you will be given several options to pay. You do not need to use a Paypal account. Simply click on the option to “Pay with a bank account, debit or credit card” if you don’t have, or remember the password for, a Paypal account, or you can always pay by mail (see below).
To join or renew by mail, please send a check payable to Vegetarians of Washington to: 15100 SE 38th St #820, Bellevue, WA 98006, putting “Join” or “Renew” and the name of the member on the memo line. You can send this printable website-membership-form with your payment.
We will not process your membership until we receive your payment. Vegetarian Today is published six times per year, so depending on when you join, it can take 8-12 weeks to receive your first issue of the Vegetarian Today by mail. You will receive a full year’s subscription (6 issues) from that point on.
Thanks for your support.