Say No To Meat!
Say No To Meat! The 411 on Ditching Meat and Going Veg
Paperback: 190 pages
Publisher: Healthy Living Publications
This book is available now:
- Online direct from Book Publishing Company
- Online at Amazon.com in paper or Kindle format.
- At Vegetarians of Washington events, like our Monthly Dining Events and Vegfest.
Say No to Meat using this quick, easy and complete guide. Drawing upon years of experience in helping thousands of people go veg, Amanda and Stewart give information and real-world advice that new vegetarians need the most. They answer the questions that other books are afraid to ask:
- Why is a vegetarian diet so much better for our health?
- What really happens to farm animals?
- How does meat production damage the environment?
- Why is cutting the demand for meat critical to solving global hunger?
- Why aren’t society’s leaders talking about the problems caused by meat?
Get tips to handle any situation:
- Talk to family, friends and dates
- Choose the best foods to include in your diet
- Learn what to look for when shopping
- Get a delicious meal at any restaurant
- Over 35 starter recipes using easy to find ingredients
- Famous people you never knew were vegetarians