The Vegetarian Solution
The Vegetarian Solution – Your Answer to Cancer, Heart Disease, Global Warming and More
This book is available now:
- At local bookstores and natural food stores.
- Online at Amazon.com in paper or Kindle format.
- At Vegetarians of Washington events, like our Monthly Dining Events and Vegfest.
- Provides reliable and easy to understand information on how a vegetarian diet can help you to maintain or regain your health.
- Covers information not usually addressed such as global hunger, global warming, and historical and cultural aspects of vegetarianism.
- Fully referenced for those wanting to investigate further
- Charts and illustrations aid understanding
- Offers practical pointers for making changes to your diet.
What the reviewers are saying:
“I highly recommend The Vegetarian Solution to all those wanting to maintain or regain their health.”
– Neal Barnard, M.D., President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
“The Vegetarian Solution is a factual, scientific-literature-supported treatment of a most important subject. The upbeat and fun-filled perspective is refreshing and makes the facts actually most interesting and easy to read.”
– Ray Foster, M.D., F.A.C.S., Staff Physician Black Hills Health and Education Center
“This will be a good reference source for many years to come – one that I will strongly recommend to patients, friends and relatives.”
– F. Patricia McEachrane-Gross, M.D., M.P.H., Chief, Department of Medical Management, OIC, Medical Evaluation Board Process, USA MEDDAC
“For those seeking to make kinder food choices for animals, the environment and themselves, the Vegetarian Solution offers simple and understandable ways to make the switch to a vegetarian lifestyle.”
– Annette Laico, Executive Director, Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
“The Vegetarian Solution presents the most comprehensive evidence in favor of a vegetarian diet I have ever read.”
– Timothy Riesenberger, M.D., M.P.H., West Sound Emergency Physicians
“Well referenced and yet easy to read, this is a must read book for anyone interested in health or the welfare of our planet.”
– Keith Hanson, M.D., Chief of Staff, Okanogan-Douglas District Hospital, Medical Director, Coronary Health Improvement Program, Brewster, Washington
“This book is a helpful introduction to the health benefits of a vegetarian diet.”
– Michael J. Orlich, M.D., Academic Dean, Weimar College, Physician, NEWSTART Lifestyle Program
“Stewart Rose is a scholar and ambassador for the ages-old philosophy and practice of abstaining from animal flesh.”
– Karen Iacobbo and Michael Iacobbo, authors of Vegetarians and Vegans in America Today, and Vegetarian America: A History