Join or Renew Your Membership
Join Vegetarians of Washington
We invite you to discover the advantages and experience the pleasures of a vegetarian diet, by joining Vegetarians of Washington. We encourage you to proceed at your own pace and do the best you can. You don’t have to be a vegetarian to join.
Benefits of joining Vegetarians of Washington:
- For the monthly dining event at the Upper Crust, where we enjoy a wide variety of delicious catered gourmet food at a special price!
- To receive a free copy of our book The Veg-Feasting Cookbook.
- To receive our e-newsletter, The Vegetarian Page, including informative articles, upcoming events, news and recipes.
- For Free nutrition and cooking classes.
- For over 80 discounts on local shopping and services.
- To participate in vegetarian community celebrations and gatherings.
- To make Vegfest a fun event for the entire Puget Sound community.
- To be part of a fast-growing community that is a supportive and friendly environment for people interested in vegetarian food!
Join or Renew Now
Please complete the form below, and click Submit. Then select an online payment method, or send a check in the mail.
For gift memberships, please provide the recipient’s name here (and other contact details if you know them). Put your name and contact information in the comment area.
When you click a Buy Now button, you will be given several options to pay. You don’t have to use a Paypal account. Simply click on the option to “Pay with debit or credit card” below the Paypal login screen if you don’t have, or remember the password for, a Paypal account, or you can always pay by mail (see below).
To join or renew by mail, please send a check payable to “Vegetarians of Washington” to: 15100 SE 38th St #820, Bellevue, WA 98006, putting “Join” or “Renew” and the name of the member on the memo line. You can send this printable Website membership form with your payment.
We will not process your membership until we receive your payment.
Thanks for your support.