In Pursuit of Great Food
In Pursuit of Great Food: A Plant-Based Shopping Guide
This book is available now:
- Online at Amazon.com in paper or Kindle format.
- Online at VeganPublishers.com (25% discount) in paper or e-book format.
- At Vegetarians of Washington events, like our Monthly Dining Events and Vegfest.
Shop as never before! You’ll be a savvy shopper with this handy guide to the wide variety of wonderful plant based products available in the stores. In this book, you’ll discover:
- The amazing variety of plant-based foods available to choose from.
- How to choose the freshest fruits and vegetables.
- What the various food labels mean.
- How to save money and to keep your food safe.
- What all those different ingredients really are.
- How to spot hidden animal ingredients.
- How you can get vegetarian specialty foods, conveniently and affordably, even at the most conventional supermarkets.
Written by our very own Stewart Rose and Amanda Strombom, this is the perfect guide for both beginners looking for some veg-shopping basics and experienced vegetarians interested in some of the finer points.